Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Mon--- er--- Tuesday!

So, it's the first day of the workweek after a three-day weekend and I keep having to remind myself that's it's Tuesday. Not exactly rocket science to figure out but it does mess up my week a little bit.

Not to mention, I practically ate myself into a coma this Memorial Day weekend. Pizza (and the fresh mozzarella kind from Goodfellas, with sausage and peppers as toppings), Wendy's (at least it was just a grilled chicken sandwich, oh wait... I had fries too...), rice pudding, chocolate chip mint ice cream, a couple of six-packs of Bacardi Mojitos, macaroni salad, a three bean salad with four beans, barbecue (which I really want to spell as "barbeque," but Firefox pwned me), chicken, sausage, burgers (with ginmormous buns).

Hmm, let's see....

Oh, right. More Mojitos, apple pie, crumb cake, chocolate chip cookies, lemon ice and lime ice, Bottlecaps (the candy) and a pack of FunDip. By 10:00 PM MONday I thought it was over. I wasn't hungry. But I kept eating.

I had more macaroni salad. I had lime Tostitos with salsa. Cheez-its, Vienna Fingers -- all of it scarfed down like I was going to the electric chair.

The moral of the story? Well, there isn't really one. Except that gluttony falls under "The Seven Deadly Sins" and I am feeling pretty awful right about now.

I need to quit overeating. Right after I quit diet cola.

But my tummy is growling...

What's for lunch?

2 comments:

Amanda Picone Photography said...

But eating is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoyt Herrera said...

Cheese rules.